~~We are looking for an awesome addition to our team! Dental assistant must be EFDA certified. Our patients are our first priority and need someone with great customer service and a strong work ethic.
~~This position is part-time, 2-3 days a week; approximately 18 to 24 hours. Pay is based on your skills, your aptitude and familiarity. Eaglesoft knowlegde a plus!!!!
In order to be considered for this position, please send your resume as a Word or PDF document and briefly describe why you would be a great fit for this position. We look forward to meeting you!
• EFDA Certification
• X-ray certification
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Outstanding team player
• Friendly, positive, energetic, and upbeat
• Able to work at a fast pace
• Professional and dependable
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to perform with minimal supervision
• Organized with an ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented and thorough
• Flexible, eager and willing to adapt and open to new ideas
• Ability to help put anxious patients at ease
• Excellent chair side manner with a gentle touch
• Work well under pressure with good time management skills
• Ability to follow directions multi-task and prioritize tasks with a smile and confidence in patient interactions.