Established and growing periodontal practice looking for a full time Office Manager to help us grow. We are seeking an individual who will take responsibility for all office management tasks now and as we grow.
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, paid time off, and eligibility for retirement benefits.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and greeting patients with delight and ease
- Coordination of Patient's treatment plans and benefits
- Computerized appointment scheduling
- Managing accounts receivable/billing
- Processing insurance claims and following up on aging claims
- Process payroll and manage 401K
- Organized, detail oriented, driven, and upbeat team player that is passionate about dentistry
-Professional appearance and communication style
- Analytical Thinker/Problem Solver
- 2+ years of dental office management experience (experience in a dental practice is mandatory)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel; experience with DSN is strongly preferred
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of dental insurance billing