Binghamton, NY: We are a long-standing group practice, located in the Southern Tier of NY State, producing high quality work with attention to detail. We are looking for a FT Dentist leading to the possibility of partnership buy-in for the right candidate. Ideal Candidate will possess great attention to detail, strong communication skills as well as a strong work ethic. We are a fee for service practice and do participate with some insurance plans. We pride ourselves in Practicing Dentistry the way it was meant to be practiced. We offer a guaranteed base along with bonus opportunities. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, malpractice and more. Associate must be able to provide all aspects of General Dentistry and be a licensed DDS or DMD. To view this practice in more detail and begin messaging with the practice owner directly please visit www.pattersonconnect.com or email resume to Shayne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Palm Beach Gardens, FL: Our state of the art, Fee for Service, Private Dental practice is seeking an experienced FT dentist with great communication skills and a positive attitude to join our team. Our beautiful facility located in the highly acclaimed Palm Beaches, is equipped with the latest technology and an amazing team built on a thriving office culture. The new associate will be taking over for a doctor who produced $700k in one year, as well as being introduced to patients from a soon-to-be retiring doctor. Our office performs a comprehensive mix of services and is constantly looking for opportunities to grow our practice. Ideal candidate requirements: 3+ years of experience practicing dentistry. Licensed or in the process of being licensed to practice in the state of Florida. DEA Certification in good standing. Current liability insurance. IV Sedation Certification preferred. Applicants should be committed to high quality patient care and excellent customer service. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity with unlimited professional and personal growth potential, this is the place for you. To view this practice in more detail and begin messaging with the practice owner directly please visit www.pattersonconnect.com or email resume to Shayne.email@example.com
St. Johnsbury Dental Associates
St. Johnsbury Vermont
Full-time or Part-time with flexible hours to accommodate your needs.
These options follow for Monday through Thursday:
· 9:00am - 4:30pm
· 8:00am – 3:30pm
· 7:00am - 2:30pm
Additional options are the following:
· To work through lunch and leave ½ hour earlier.
· To have different winter and summer hours.
· Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
· Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calculus deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums.
· Looking for indications of oral cancer by performing intraoral and extraoral exams.
· Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
· Perform comprehensive periodontal charting to locate and assess signs of periodontal disease.
· Electronic recording of dental records including decay and periodontal disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists.
· Exposing digital x-rays.
· Sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments.
· Promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral health care.
· Applying fluorides and other dental decay preventing agents.
· Working with dentists and dental assistant.
· Maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients.
· Valid hygiene license to practice
· In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA, OSHA)
· Experience in preparing and maintaining dental instruments and equipment
· Outstanding communication skills
· A patient and friendly personality
· Attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
Paid time off
NBDHE fee assistance
CE course reimbursement
401K with 3% of your salary gifted
COVID-19 considerations: We provide all required/wanted PPE to include N95's with fit testing, have high speed suction mirrors, and currently awaiting our JADE (ETA 8/8/20) air purification units for every operatory.
Minocqua, WI: We are looking for a long-term associate dentist with the potential option to buy-in as a partner working 4 days per week. We are looking for a dentist who would like to settle down and make this area their home. Located in North-Central WI, our community is surrounded by hundreds of beautiful lakes which makes it ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. Ideal candidate will have 2+ yrs experience and must be comfortable working independently. Our practice serves a large majority of senior patients as well as young, growing families. We provide restorative services such as composite fillings, crowns, bridges, etc… We keep as much endodontics in house as possible, as well as surgical placement and restoration of dental implants. Most of our patients are Delta dental insurance or Fee for Service. Associate must be able to provide all aspects of General Dentistry and be a licensed DDS or DMD. To view this practice in more detail and begin messaging with the practice owner directly please visit www.pattersonconnect.com or email resume to Shayne.firstname.lastname@example.org